The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Working with clicks tracking system to my Google ads account?

guyseo

Hi guys,

Do you recommend to work with clicks tracking system to my Google ads account even if they are not for affiliate offers?

Thanks,

Guyseo

Hi guys,

Do you recommend to work with clicks tracking system to my Google ads account even if they are not for affiliate offers?

Thanks,

Guyseo
i rather suggest you to go for a tier Tracker, with which you will be sure to have the service you are expecting!

Hey there @guyseo

That really depends on your usage of a tracking software. You'll need to ask yourself what sort of options are you looking for from the tracker, as many provide much more than simple reporting metrics.

The ability to rotate through multiple landing pages and multiple offers, the ability to track upsell actions, the ability to create complex multi-step funnels and track actions throughout the campaign process back to the device, location, time of day, day of week, etc - these are all items that can be accomplished using a tracking platform.

Google Ads offers many great options, but they do not offer the range of functionality that a tracking platform will bring to the table when used along aside them. Additionally, if you intend to buy traffic from anywhere other than Google Ads, the tracker will help you manage everything across the multiple sources in one centralized location.

I'm happy to chat with you more on this if you like!

Cheers,

MI
Back