The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Workin on Joomla

Scripter

affiliate
My Experiance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to write a little write up on a little job i had to complete.
Its 110% Joomla Installed
and 110% Relevant with Joomla usage.

Therefore making it a Joomla related website, that not only shows off the best of joomla, but also helps with many joomla situations.
I found this task quite diffucult, but sounded realy easy.
To compile 15 of the most asked questions about joomla.
The first few were easy, but, after a while, the same few, poped up on every joomla forum/website i reviewed.
The task performed was quite pleasant and I really learned alot.

Using Joomla Content Manager

My next task was to get all that information onto the website. It was as simple as throwing a dime into a lake.
CSS was incredible, and the options widely expanded.

I would recomend it to all new users, provided, that you do at least some research on how to function it, because i myself could say its easy, because im experianced in it.

Last Words

I know this was not much of a write up, but just a little to show my experiance.
The website will soon be open for all to view, but its not my call. You will have to sit tight for this one :)

There are alot of questions to ask when it comes about Joomla, for example on one template why does that element won't stay on the position I set in the CSS file ? ..and similar stuff. Also you get weird errors from almost nothing, you have to be really carefull to read about the components and modules you install, some may not work well if they are combined to others...

banners
Back