The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Work at home programs

francistbk

affiliate
I wonder if anyone could comment on work at home programs: those that offer typing from home, paid surveys, data entry (which seem to have a fair share of negative feedback) online internet education and homebased business ideas and opportunities. Needless to say no program however good is perfect.

I am still searching for what really works for the average marketers. I felt it may be a little naive for me to ask such a question however, I am just taking a chance. I have about a year experience in internet marketing.

There are thousands of online opportunities available and I am still confounded. Perhaps I still have to spend my time just focussing on one, which I am currently doing. Any comments?

Thank you.

Francis B K

Hi Francis,

I wouldn't get involved with those work from home programs.
-------------------------------------------------------------

You first need to find out what niche you're going to focus on.

Product?
Service?

When you say you have 1 year experience with online marketing Francis, in what area or activities would that be?

What works for person A may not be working for person B or vice versa.

Yes Francis, you'll find most people here just like Edwin are pretty anti anything in the work from home, survey, data entry, get paid to... business opportunities arena. It's considered sort of the low end of the food chain, if you will and I bet we'd all say we don't know anyone that's made money doing those types of thinks. Sorry, I know you have and promote and work from home biz, but the people here are more into affiliate marketing which can be much higher earning.

If you'd like to learn about or explore affiliate marketing, start by reading the stickies in the newbie forum to get some ideas about good ways to start and things to avoid.

Hi Francis. I'm with Linda on this one (as per usual...:) The only decent work from home jobs I know of are what I do, which is web-design. Their is another work from home type job which is being a VA or Virtual Assistant. This is kind of like being an office assistant but it is legit and apparently, if you are any good at it, quite lucrative. Of course, both these occupations require skills and a little hustling at first to get off the ground. Like Edwin asked, what has been your experience with IM? That may be a clue as to what you should be doing. Take care and all the best.

I obviously could not possibly be any more help to you than these other guys but i say dollar surveys and minimal gain opportunity's can sometimes be worth it. I am not trying to get any body to waste their time but if you want money then do what you gotta do. As for web design, I believe, it is hard to get people interested in your designs. Almost every time I go to some ones web design sight it looks horrible, and if they cant design their web site why would I want then to design mine? But good luck my friend.

Thanks for all your replies

Hello Edwin, Linda, Jazz and Derek,

Thanks for all your replies.

I actually built a website which is a 'directory' that listed work at home programs, clickbank products, and a no. of other affiliate merchants products and internet education affiliate programs. Recently I took off data entry and paid survey offers from my website due to some adverse feedbacks. I want to maintain a certain credibility online.

I do not have much success with this 'directory' and just wondered if work at home programs are a viable business proposition at all.

I am juggling on the idea of eBay and dropshipping? You see I am still wandering and wondering>

Francis B K

I obviously could not possibly be any more help to you than these other guys but i say dollar surveys and minimal gain opportunity's can sometimes be worth it. I am not trying to get any body to waste their time but if you want money then do what you gotta do. As for web design, I believe, it is hard to get people interested in your designs. Almost every time I go to some ones web design sight it looks horrible, and if they cant design their web site why would I want then to design mine? But good luck my friend.

I kind of agree with you Derek on the web design thing, but I need to say that not every web designer's site is crap...I would hope that you wouldn't find my business site "horrible" looking as it is pretty plain on purpose...and then of course, there's my portfolio of sites which I hope would speak for itself. I've never had any complaints and I've been quite busy as a one man shop. of course, everyone has their own tastes so what appeals to me and my clients may not appeal to you. That's what makes the Web a great place full of diversity and individualism. Take care and all the best.

banners
Back