The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wordpress Shopping Cart Plug-Ins

Just in the process of getting myself an own webstore, so this was just perfect :) Didn't actually think this was an option in Wordpress myself either, but certainly something I will be looking into! Just great :)

Thanks Minstrel. That was a lot of work you put into researching all of this!

My frustration was trying to find something that would allow me to set up a storefront for physical products with affiliate links. I do not have my own product and do not need all the backend shopping cart functions. WP e-commerce plug in does accomodate an affiliate link, but takes a 3 step process to get one product on your site. and each one has to be added individually.

This would work well if one were going with a site that only had maybe 20 products that rarely changed. And for someone who is coding challenged (I call myself a coding indiot), it's really not a suitable solution.

As that is not my situation, I'm messing around with Popshops and will continue to use Astore from Amazon for certain product categories.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

PS - I did consider Golden Can, but prefer to pay for PopShops monthly instead of the fourth click. And datafeedr is still on my list, but the cost is considerably more than popshops.

MI
Back