The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Womens Designer Clothing

Ralph Lauren Cable and Rib V-Neck £95.66

A cable and rib v-neck by Ralph Lauren. The sweater is beautifully fitted and maintains the sporty silhouette that the brand is known for, even as the ribs stretch offering you maximal comfort. Pull on one of these sweaters when it is important to look smart. Note the Polo logo in pale yellow, here a sign of quality. At Designer Clothes | Mens & Womens designer clothing at DesignerClothesOnline.co.uk

Womens Designer Clothes
Mens Designer Clothing
Designer Clothing Online

DKNY Boat Neck Raglan Sleeve Zip Front Sweater £103.64

This is a sporty trendy detailed zip front sweater is by Donna Karan’s DKNY label. She brings style to a urban favourite. Note her signature large ribbing on the sleeves and at the mock neck. Also added is a double ended zipper, wide ribbed boatneck, sporty raglan sleeves, and stylishly printed rubber lame logo. Wear this piece on its own or over a shirt. A trendy style available in a stylish color palette for this winter season. At Designer Clothes | Mens & Womens designer clothing at DesignerClothesOnline.co.uk

womens Designer Clothing
mens Designer Clothes Online
Designer Clothes Online

Good Designs

Hi,

Good designs,but you are posting at wrong place. I suggest you to post your design in alibaba and tradekey,you will find ample of buyers there.

If you have any questions to ask,you can mail me at "info@karmadirectorysubmission.com" or PM me.

But, I want you to check out alibaba and tradekey websites first.

You will get a clear picture.

Hi,

Good designs,but you are posting at wrong place. I suggest you to post your design in alibaba and tradekey,you will find ample of buyers there.

If you have any questions to ask,you can mail me at "info@karmadirectorysubmission.com" or PM me.

But, I want you to check out alibaba and tradekey websites first.

You will get a clear picture.

sorry but this thread is for advertising I am advertising my product in the right place ok?

hmpf shoooo!

DKNY Scoop Neck Puff Sleeve Sweater

A sweater with ombre effect crystals makes for chic fashion by Donna Karan’s DKNY label. Knit with fine jersey stitches, the sweater is made of quality soft cotton. Note the extra high rib knit detailing on the the sleeve and wide ribbing at the hem. This paired with the shirring at the shoulder, creating a puff sleeve, perfectly expresses the designer's minimal urban aesthetic. At Designer Clothes | Mens & Womens designer clothing at DesignerClothesOnline.co.uk

Ralph Lauren Polo Halter Top

Ralph Lauren
Polo Halter Top

at Designer Clothing Online

A new twist on the classic polo design just in time for summer. Ralph Lauren’s world class sportswear is beloved for a reason. A trim and youthful silhouette, fabric cut from the finest organic fibers. This is the designer at his best, a beautiful halter top with a deep feminine placket. Perfect with jeans or a skirt.

Designer clothes

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']im looking also for the best materials to use in making clohting for myself.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']thanks[/FONT]

banners
Back