The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

WishBone has arrived!

WishBone

Affiliate
Greetings,

I'm 100% sure nobody knows me here. Well, maybe that's because I'm new. Anyway, I joined because I saw that the forum had good content regarding CPA in general. I have been earning with PPD for a while and just went straight to CPA when I noticed it was easier in terms of offer difficulty. PPD owners chose the high paying offers but they did not guarantee it was easy to complete for the average person. Not to mention the offers are not related to any of my niches.

I'm here to learn more about CPA. I'd like to read lots of articles on how the pros do it and earn thousands each week. I'd be happy if I can earn $100 in a week. I'm currently earning a few dollars each day with one niche. I'm currently setting up another hoping it would be a gold mine.

Welcome man! How did you find us?

Already replied at that thread of yours. Anyway, I found this a while back when some guy posted a thread in a forum. I was visiting random forums and I found an article leading here. I bookmarked it and here I am now.

Wishbone - I hope you increase your earnings to $100 an hour not just a week... Welcome to the forum!

That would only be a dream. Considering I live in the Philippines, $100 a week would be HUGE.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Seems like a very mature community. I hope to see no trolls and ignorant kids during my stay here at CPAFix.

That would only be a dream. Considering I live in the Philippines, $100 a week would be HUGE.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Seems like a very mature community. I hope to see no trolls and ignorant kids during my stay here at CPAFix.

Hey, I am a kid. :)
Anyways, kamusta kabayan?

$100 a day is very reachable man.
Some of people in our country is making that money and more. :)
I will be there too. :)

Hey, I am a kid. :)
Anyways, kamusta kabayan?

$100 a day is very reachable man.
Some of people in our country is making that money and more. :)
I will be there too. :)

I didn't mean to offend when I used the word kid. What I meant was that this forum was more mature and this is exactly what I wanted to join. I joined a lot of marketing forums and all of them had immature members who just like to troll and act, well, immature. I hated it when you ask a newbie question and they treat you as if you were retarded instead of uninformed. I wanted to be educated, not humiliated. First impression I got from this forum was that the members are mature enough that you can get a good conversation going no matter what topic.

Glad to see a fellow Filipino. It always gives me hope that I can earn money like my fellow countrymen can. Unfortunately, I have been riding the loser bus ever since I got into PPD(Pay Per Download) back in May. It was the first time I earned money for myself and it felt great. Now that I know this can be a good source of income, I feel bad that I can't earn enough to satisfy my needs everyday so I wouldn't have to ask my parents for allowance anymore. I hope to learn more about CPA and earn bigger sums that what I have earned in my past few months in affiliate marketing.

Already replied at that thread of yours. Anyway, I found this a while back when some guy posted a thread in a forum. I was visiting random forums and I found an article leading here. I bookmarked it and here I am now.

Was that the article I linked on ER by any chance ;)

No worries man. Yeah, cpafix is not like any other forums out there. Cpafix will help anyone, even a newbie about this stuff. If you into ppd, then your gonna make more with cpa. :)

MI
Back