The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Windows Hosting Recommendations?

VanMc

I am planning to launch my asp.net website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host asp.net web sites on its shared hosting account. The one I found is M6.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host adult web site?

I am planning to launch my asp.net website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host asp.net web sites on its shared hosting account. The one I found is M6.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host adult web site?

Arvixe is good also if i suggest the business sharing hosting (not the Pro) and they do allow adult content.

For Windows Hosting I would recommend Godaddy or Heart Internet as they have both served me well in the past. They may not be the cheapest but the quality of service has always been excellent

I will suggest to go for any Windows based VPS and then try for your site. So, you can manage all its required applications in your own way.

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed.

banners
Back