The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Will the Dutch win Euro 2008?

temi

affiliate
Given that the Dutch has beating France and Italy convincingly, do you think they will win the cup?

I think it will be a close one between Holland, germany and croatia depending on weather they meet on the way to the final

My pre tournament tip was spain so i have to stick with them but holland are looking invincible and have hit the ground running but you are only as good as your last game you never know with this sport.

Wow, anyone see the Turkey-Czech match last night? I only saw part of the game, but from what I saw the Czechs were by far the stronger team.

Look how it turned out though, a 3-2 win for Turkey, so now the Czech Republic are out.

So, the Dutch are out, having been beaten by, on the day, a much better side who took the game to Holland.

Well done to Russia, they fully deserved their 3-1 win which went to extra time.

That`s my forecast shot to pieces - I tipped the Dutch to win the finals! :fool:

Dutch players are very skilled guys, knows everything about football, but i suppose they know nothing about winning a championshion.
I'm sorry guys, but Italy will win.:yahoo:

I totally agree with Bagi.

I say Italy but damn, Russia totally blew Holland to bits!!

Germany v's Italy final I reckon.

Looking forward to tonights game.

KP

must admin they do look good this year, although it really pisses me off when a team dont use their wing backs properly, although germany have always played like that and it seems to work for them, suppose it their discipline that keeps them in line

Italy have to get past Spain first. Having said that, although Spain have looked far better than Italy this time around, history is against them going much further.

So, I think the Italians will squeeze through to the semis, they seem to be able to play poorly yet still win matches.

banners
Back