• I want to help my family

• I am doing it for myself

• I am happy doing what I do

• I want people to think I'm somebody

• I want to make people happy - because I'm already happy

• I want to make a person proud of me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anthony.

I've been learning a lot lately about perspective, mindset etc and it will be interesting if this thread gets popular with answers to see what most of you guys think.

So, the question is - Why do you want to succeed? Why do you come online everyday and work? What are you working towards? What is your goal? Are you happy?

You want to achieve X goal.. Why?

Vote to see results - You can choose as many as you like.

I casted mine as well.
you are right @NeverGiveUp your "Why" matters lot.
that's what's going to push you when you are lazy, or facing difficulties.
it's important to have a good "Why"

The why part is the part responsible for emotions and in charge of your decisions making process.
In my case I just want to do my best developing and practicing my abilities every day and at this point affiliates marketing and management is where I can do it best :)

I want to leave a legacy, not of money --but of change. As in making a difference ;)
Sorry, not on your list :p
If I make a little more money --all's good too.
@Graybeard but i think most of times you will need money to do that.
money is like a fuel, you just need to use it wisely, that's all.

How much money did the Buddha or Jesus have? Yet their ideas changed the world. Christopher Columbus had to practically beg the monarchy of Spain for his flotilla of 3 ships ... Napoleon rose through the ranks of the French Army to lead what was one of most powerful Empires in Europe. On the dark side there was Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Castro and many others -- the list goes on ...

An original idea that is valued and in the right time and place is often all it takes.

My grandfather immigrated to America when he was 11 years old -- he came on his own to work then sleep on his cousin's floor in New York City c.1911. He landed in the USA with less than the $25 required -- the let him in because he had a cousin to stay with. Louis (my grandfather) pushed a cart in the street pedaling men's socks and underwear. He became a skilled pattern cutter and then designed patterns that had much less fabric waste. He became a partner in a clothing factory in the garment district in New York -- he retired at 48.

During the Great Depression my father and aunt were driven to school in a chauffeured Cadillac. My grandfather made money factoring other garment factory's invoices. He was an exceptional man but a very greedy man. He left no legacy really. No great achievement -- other than his own financial success -- he was worth over 1 million in 1948. He died with a little money after he rotted away with colon cancer.

His picture is not on the internet -- but the house he built is still standing on Biscaya Island. Surfside FL (across the bay from Miami). I bet the people that live in my grandfather's house don't even know who built it ... such is life ...

Last edited:
banners
Back