The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Promote One CPA Offer When You Can Promote 10 At Once!

pstrachan2012

affiliate
Hey guys,

In this short post I just wanted to share a few quick tips that will help you in the long term with CPA marketing especially if you are a newbie to it.

I'm always surprised to see people who advertise/promote cpa offers individually or focus their attention on ONE certain offer. A great idea would be to set up a simple blog or website and then drive you're traffic directly to there rather than one cpa offer in particular.

That way you could add as many cpa offers to the site as you like and this will help expand you're earnings without needing to increase the traffic. It will also mean that you can change the cpa offers you are promoting without having to change you're whole advertising campaign. Why have youtube channels, articles, ppc or whatever pointed at one cpa offer which could expire any day. If it did expire or get removed from the network then it means you would have to change the links in every promotional project you have started.

If you have a blog or website you can simply add new offers to it and all you're original links, videos etc will still be posted to the same blog!

Be creative! A great idea would be to make a blog/site around a certain subject for example - ''make money online'' and add a few recommendations to the blog on paid survey sites or other work from home type cpa offers. This can work with anything whether it would be educational, dating, downloads or any other category of cpa offers.

Its such a simple tip but t can be very powerful if used correctly! Why not created a blog on the Best FREE downloads for example and promote multiple download type cpa offers on it. That way one person that visits could possibly take part in ALL the cpa offers you have advertised on you're blog or something else they are interested in.

Just a quick tip that I suggest you try out as it may help you big time!

All the best!
Paul Strachan

Hey Paul- Thanks for sharing your tips man ... Appreciate your contribution towards forum and hope to see more posts from you :)

Regards
~Sam~

It's a nice idea man but i so think the site has to be targeted - as you couldn't throw up dating offers on the same site as bizopp - but i do agree that you should add multiple offers within the same sort of niche and from different networks!

That's a great tip, it's sort of what I've been doing with F4EE.com
F4EE.com.jpg
my keywords have been "freebies" "find free gifts" "free gift cards" etc,
it's been a tough market, but like you said, I can post a bunch of offers and just drive traffic to the one site.
Thanks for the good post:D

It's a nice idea man but i so think the site has to be targeted - as you couldn't throw up dating offers on the same site as bizopp - but i do agree that you should add multiple offers within the same sort of niche and from different networks!

You'd be surprised at how great dating could work.

Make them fill out a little survey and then bam, show them the sites they could try out. Hell, they might just join all of them and make you even more money!

It seems like this would work pretty decent with an already established niche site. Instead of adsense substitute with relavent CPA offers.

I believe that you can do this with a new niche site, but you should target better than I did.
I went for "freebies" + "gift cards" but as a newbie I did not know that's a hard market!

But that's how you learn right?

Try going for something a little more targeted like: BestFreeDating.com or FreeDatingReview.com

Pick a niche you like and target the top 5 offers, just my thoughts! :)

This looks interesting; how well is this format performing for you?

.K: What are your thoughts on having a site like this built around a niche (like only gift cards or only iPhones, etc.) ?

This looks interesting; how well is this format performing for you?

.K: What are your thoughts on having a site like this built around a niche (like only gift cards or only iPhones, etc.) ?
Personally i prefer the niche approach - i just think people are more likely to click through when they see exactly what they are after!

You'd be surprised at how great dating could work.

Make them fill out a little survey and then bam, show them the sites they could try out. Hell, they might just join all of them and make you even more money!

Create an ebook for "Powerful Online Dating Guide" guide them with a POA "Plan of action" maybe..?

Sample excerpt - So if your wanting to really take advantage of the online dating world, you will need a plan of action, I have outlined what works the best.. follow this simple guide and your journey into the dating world online will be much easier and more successful - etc etc.. "of course you can work and test the copy on this"

Add Some facts - "in 2010 "7 out of 10" married couples met on an online dating site.." not sure about that, just an example I threw in for

Guide/POA -

Step One:

- Great profile pick
- write a great profile that don't ramble on about your pet
- blah blah

Step Two:

Now that you have your AWESOME profile ready to go, I want you to join the following sites.

NOTE OF CAUTION: please be sure that you are serious about online dating as the following sites have great success rates!!

- CPA offer one
- CPA offer two
- CPA offer three etc..

Yadda Yadda..

Maybe start spreading it like it's a "leaked Premium" dating guide that really works..

Just a thought how you could spin multi-offers and going off what Top Broski had stated.

You could create a site page and do the same.. "Secret Dating Guide Leaked" blah blah.

I'm just talking "in theory" as I haven't been in CPA long at all.. So, what the heck do I know!

Regards,
Mindseye.

I believe that you can do this with a new niche site, but you should target better than I did.
I went for "freebies" + "gift cards" but as a newbie I did not know that's a hard market!

But that's how you learn right?

Try going for something a little more targeted like: BestFreeDating.com or FreeDatingReview.com

Pick a niche you like and target the top 5 offers, just my thoughts! :)

I probably should have said a new or older niche site. Either way it sounds a like a pretty good method to try out. Ah hell, you just gave me another good idea. I'll post about it after I do some research to see if it is doable! That's what is nice about these forums you get alot of ideas from different perspectives.

banners
Back