The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why People Say "MONEY IN THE LIST"

Dead Pool

affiliate
If you are doing affiliate marketing, then you probably heard this before. But why people said that. When I was new in affiliate marketing, I hardly believe this. Therefore, I didn't collect any leads. I think my income flow right way.

After joining an affiliate summit, I greatly inspired to collect leads. I said myself "why not try to experiment this." Then I started to obtain leads and set up follow up email with the autoresponder. In the very first week, my income had been changed I earned 200$ extra than the previous week.

I know this result bring you nothing but for me, it was fireworks. Then I concentrated to collect leads and engage people with email marketing.

I frequently asked them if they have any problem or if they are happy with my email or not. After six months my earning tremendously increased.

Now I have over ten targeted list which contains at least 30K buyers traffic. You believe me or not this is my gold mine. But I don't spoil my list by sending them spamming emails. I help them to get rid of any problem they faced. This is the secret of my earning and I must say:

"There is money in the list if you take care of your list."

Thanks for reading.

$200 extra in a week for lead generation test, this was definitely big for me. Great story mate, inspirable.

There is money in almost any list if you know how to monetize it.

I have been monetizing purchased data for over 16 years and I don't send content or try and build relationships, etc... Marketers usually go through all of this because they are trying to sell their subscribers something. Where if you want to get them to part with their cash, it helps if they know, like and trust you. However, for the most part, I promote free offers, so it's not really necessary.

The way that I turn data into cash producing assets has always been to promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form to get paid. So conversion rates are typically much higher. I also promote free sign-ups(dating for example) and free trials +s&h (weight loss, ecig, etc...). While free trials are not completely free and usually require like $4.99 shipping/handling, the users is typically getting something that normally has an upfront value of $50-$60+, so they still convert well. I also promote a limited number of offers that are 100% purchases.

The real key is that all the offers have to have mass appeal (will be of interest to a very large audience) which greatly increases the odds that users will be interested in the offer and then with it being free or the cost to value is heavily weight to the value(appears to be a great deal), increase the potential that it will convert.

Then when it comes to the data, the key is to always collect the opens/clickers and dump the unresponsive users. So that I'm building smaller, but very responsive lists, that eventually I will be able to send less and make more when mailed. Which also lowers my sending cost as well.

Anyway, something to think about.

Honestly there is a lot that you can be able to earn from the list of information that you hold. However, you for sure need to have a clear understanding of the people you are dealing with. The way you will be able to use the list will determine if you are making more cash from it or you will keep complaining on not being able to get enough from the lists. It is all about being smart buddy.

Money is in the list if you are doing CPA but for CPS it's hard to build a relationship.
If you know how to mixing up with CPA and CPS, then there are not a problem to create the relationship with your subscribers. What you need to do find out a good offer/plugins/service and share to your subscribers. Tell them how to get benefit by using this product/service. Describe your true opinion pros and cons. I recommend to choose a product/service which gives your subscribers free trail or 7/30/60 days money back offer.

There is money in almost any list if you know how to monetize it.

I have been monetizing purchased data for over 16 years and I don't send content or try and build relationships, etc... Marketers usually go through all of this because they are trying to sell their subscribers something. Where if you want to get them to part with their cash, it helps if they know, like and trust you. However, for the most part, I promote free offers, so it's not really necessary.

The way that I turn data into cash producing assets has always been to promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form to get paid. So conversion rates are typically much higher. I also promote free sign-ups(dating for example) and free trials +s&h (weight loss, ecig, etc...). While free trials are not completely free and usually require like $4.99 shipping/handling, the users is typically getting something that normally has an upfront value of $50-$60+, so they still convert well. I also promote a limited number of offers that are 100% purchases.

The real key is that all the offers have to have mass appeal (will be of interest to a very large audience) which greatly increases the odds that users will be interested in the offer and then with it being free or the cost to value is heavily weight to the value(appears to be a great deal), increase the potential that it will convert.

Then when it comes to the data, the key is to always collect the opens/clickers and dump the unresponsive users. So that I'm building smaller, but very responsive lists, that eventually I will be able to send less and make more when mailed. Which also lowers my sending cost as well.

Anyway, something to think about.

My kind of marketing strategy.
Great write up.
To the Point, with absolute NO Bullshit.

My kind of marketing strategy.
Great write up.
To the Point, with absolute NO Bullshit.

To elaborate a little more, as it seems like I wasn't in the mood for a long post when I wrote that.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money angle / benefit to them, as they are what has overall worked the best and have the greatest mass appeal. So the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote.

Some verticals that I have done real well with are: insurance, education, credit, debt, mortgage, loans, assistance, homeowner offers, etc...

When it comes to data...

I purchase fresh / targeted data, in that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interest.

I generate real-time co-reg that targeting specific PPL offers.

I buy aged / domain targeted data, but this is more complex and requires additional tools / resources to do it profitably.

Last but not least, I get (fresh/targeted) rev-share data, which is data that has $0 upfront cost and then I split the revenue generated from sending it, with the list owners.

That should help explain it a little better. Obviously there is more to it, but it really does work! Done right, it can be extremely profitable.

To elaborate a little more, as it seems like I wasn't in the mood for a long post when I wrote that.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money angle / benefit to them, as they are what has overall worked the best and have the greatest mass appeal. So the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote.

Some verticals that I have done real well with are: insurance, education, credit, debt, mortgage, loans, assistance, homeowner offers, etc...

When it comes to data...

I purchase fresh / targeted data, in that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interest.

I generate real-time co-reg that targeting specific PPL offers.

I buy aged / domain targeted data, but this is more complex and requires additional tools / resources to do it profitably.

Last but not least, I get (fresh/targeted) rev-share data, which is data that has $0 upfront cost and then I split the revenue generated from sending it, with the list owners.

That should help explain it a little better. Obviously there is more to it, but it really does work! Done right, it can be extremely profitable.
eMonetize,
Can we discuss in detail.
I have some lists which we can make use of to make some good cash together.
Thanks.

If you are doing affiliate marketing, then you probably heard this before. But why people said that. When I was new in affiliate marketing, I hardly believe this. Therefore, I didn't collect any leads. I think my income flow right way.

After joining an affiliate summit, I greatly inspired to collect leads. I said myself "why not try to experiment this." Then I started to obtain leads and set up follow up email with the autoresponder. In the very first week, my income had been changed I earned 200$ extra than the previous week.

I know this result bring you nothing but for me, it was fireworks. Then I concentrated to collect leads and engage people with email marketing.

I frequently asked them if they have any problem or if they are happy with my email or not. After six months my earning tremendously increased.

Now I have over ten targeted list which contains at least 30K buyers traffic. You believe me or not this is my gold mine. But I don't spoil my list by sending them spamming emails. I help them to get rid of any problem they faced. This is the secret of my earning and I must say:

"There is money in the list if you take care of your list."

Thanks for reading.

I couldn't agree more on this. I've been running e-mail marketing campaigns for over a year. And there's hardly anything as important in this area as getting a good list of engaged subscribers.

banners
Back