The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why nobody post Follow Along anymore?

bikabon

The latest Follow Along is posted on Mar 5, 2022. I think most of them are posted by newbies (like me). But it seems fewer and fewer people post Follow Alongs? Is it because affiliate becomes harder and harder, so people stop joining this market? or?

Thank you~

Well, if any Affiliate Program, with a 'hot' offer, wants to sponsor a follow along, and pay for the traffic, I might do it for free ;)

The latest Follow Along is posted on Mar 5, 2022. I think most of them are posted by newbies (like me). But it seems fewer and fewer people post Follow Alongs? Is it because affiliate becomes harder and harder, so people stop joining this market? or?

Thank you~

It's a little bit of all of that.

Truth is that Follow Alongs are very helpful to everyone. If the Follow Along is provided by an experienced marketer it will be full of actionable insights for others at every level.

If a follow along is created by a Newbie, then the more advanced marketers will help them refine the campaigns to be earners. The trouble with most Newbies is they give up far to easily, often do not have a reasonable budget, and very often do not have all of the necessary tools like properly made landers, an intelligence platform subscription, and a tracker.

In addition, this past spring, many networks went on a buying binge offering payment for follow alongs which distracted many from posting their follow alongs in forums.

Last edited:

Thank you~
I never like to buy the idea that affiliate is becoming harder. I think it is a losers mindset, and I do believe such statements were made even in the past 10 years, while the go-getters were busy rocking it and making huge success everyday with it.

Why would affiliate marketing be harder when new products are coming out everyday, new affiliate programs coming out everyday, new consumers learning about online commerce everyday.

In fact, there are affiliate programs that will pay you up to $10 just bring a sign up, not even a sale. I think semrush does this. And even entire web will pay you up to $0.2 just for a click. How can that be harder and harder? Lots of easy bucks to make out there, today and now if you want to. :cool:

In addition, this past spring, many networks went on a buying binge offering payment for follow alongs which distracted many from posting their follow alongs in forums.
Could you give me some examples? I don't quite understand。

Last edited by a moderator:
Entire web? Could you explain a little bit.
Entire web affiliate program. You can google it. It's left for you to choose either to be positive and take the money, or easily believe negatives without working on it for yourself.

As an entrepreneur, I'll be quite honest if you want to succeed, you need to be curious, self determined, self driven, strong and wide positivity, and choose what to believe in and what not to believe in. You need to be the type that will like to make a success out of what everyone thinks is impossible.

If you leave yourself like a total novice, you will end up being confused and mostly demotivated, because there are fewer winners than the opposite in affiliate marketing.

banners
Back