The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why List Building Is Important

threenerds2014

affiliate
This is my personal experience about list building. I do A/B testing to generate targeted leads from various source, for example, social media, PPC etc. One bunch of traffic had sent to the direct affiliate pages and other traffic with same quality and same time had sent to the landing page to collect leads.

On direct affiliate link:
I had sell every 25 to 30 leads that's it.

On lading page traffic
I had very little amount of sell. But I did able to collect emails or leads and they automatically set to the autoresponder. In autoresponder, I was set up 20 niche based products. You don't believe last 30 days I got sales every 10-20 leads and EPC was .30 to .25. Besides I make my 5000 email list and almost 130 are buyers traffic. So it's now money machine.

So on the basis of above experience I suggest to the newbie, no matter what you promote make sure you build a list. Good luck

Ya, this is the basic rule for dominating in affiliate marketing. But most of the newbie start over with direct link and lost valuable leads. Anyway thanks for sharing your experience.

I do agree with you lead collection is very important for sales. It is more effective because lead is going to my sales funnel. Thanks for posting real-time experience.

MI
Back