The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why have you joined social media?

Because that's where everyone else is, which means, that is where the money is! :)

Yup! Good for brand recognition and grabbing free traffic.

I know other people may feel differently but I certainly don't use social because I want to socialize online. I do it because I feel that I owe it to be engaged and respectful of my followers but if it wasn't important exposure, I wouldn't bother.

To know more information through social media, if you are doing promotions for your website this is best way to increase more traffic to the website.

Its Basically Depends Upon Purpose !!
  1. If you are in Business then for Promotion, Banding, interaction with the Customer Social Media is the Best option which is Easy and worthy!!
if you are individual then its depending on you , you may or may not join this.

Almost everybody has social media. If you want to market your product, it's a great tool to reach your customers & communicate with them...

9 in 10 marketers say that social media is important to their business, with the most commonly cited benefits being increased exposure and traffic. By itself, social media is a powerful tool. Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram empower both startups and established brands to connect with customers in an environment that’s friendly and highly engaging.

banners
Back