The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why Do I Need A Landing Page?

catalinchr

affiliate
I'm new to all of this, i want to focus on CPA marketing and i've watched a couple of video on youtube about it. What i don't understand is why i need to create a landing page when the campaign that i chose to promote already have one? I've understand that is better to have a landing page to collect emails and Facebook doesn't accept campaign landing page for ads, but still the point isn't to convert and from my opinion it's better to just stick it to one landing page , than to put the client to go to unnecessary steps .

Hey @catalinchr :) and welcome :)

99% of times you need a landing page .
why ? .
you need to prepare the visitor to take action .
think of it if you find some lead gen offer do you option ? .
the answer is no .
you need to know what you will get from that :)
that's why as affiliates we create landing pages to get the attention of the visitor and explain in brief what he will get from our offer .
of course expend the idea in your mind :)
Landing page is very useful :) .

any Question let me know ^_^

More reasons to have land or pre-lend pages:
  • Some of offers forbid to drive traffic direct to their pages
  • On your LP you can get more data about visitors and make some manipulates to prevent lose traffic

Some inside info from us, that might give you peace of mind about the "unnecessary steps".

We did a study on some dating offers, the "extra" click from the LP actual converted better then when we sent visitors directly to the products LP. This could be, as @tyoussef mentioned, because you catch their attention, make them interact, so they stay until the last click... or you prepare them with extra info and they feel more "secure" about the final action of the sale or subscription etc.

"Extra" clicks on the LPs does not necessarily mean a lower conversion rate always :)

MI
Back