The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Why Content Optimization is important in SEO Nowadays?

because google don't like spammy websites :p
"and how to focus on Content optimization in SEO?"
  • write the right content for your target audience -- do your research
  • stuffing keywords into content will not work well
  • learn what semantic relevance is.

Hi friends !! Please describe Why Content Optimization is important in SEO Nowadays? and how to focus on Content optimization in SEO?

Google hates spam, oddly enough though, bing loves spam. One of my revenue streams is actually a site that auto generates item lists from amazon and it gets quite a bit of traffic from bing. But google has flagged it as garbage.

So, if you want the big money, make good content. Bing really can only bring you so much.

Hi friends !! Please describe Why Content Optimization is important in SEO Nowadays? and how to focus on Content optimization in SEO?
In My opinions, useful content is one search engine ranking factor, especially in bounce rate percentage. So, if you want driving traffics to your site, write article with useful information inside, and then combine with SEO strategies, such as internal link (on-pages), optimise keyword targeted, meta tags, and submit your article just been update to search engine.

Google hates spam, oddly enough though, bing loves spam. One of my revenue streams is actually a site that auto generates item lists from amazon and it gets quite a bit of traffic from bing. But google has flagged it as garbage.

So, if you want the big money, make good content. Bing really can only bring you so much.

Thanks a lot for giving a very much good tips. Google hate spam and Bing loves spam.

Can you give me a technique where I can get benefit on bing search engine. I have an adult web cam related website where I am looking for regular models who will get pay for streaming online. With the world largest adult community.

Because, content is the most important thing you have to do while preforming SEO activities.With the help of content google algorithm will find particular word place in your website or blog and according to that google will index your site.

Content writing is playing the core role in seo. The best and effective way to increase your traffic is to produce quality content. A one good visitor will provide you other visitors.

MI
Back