The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why clickbank again?

newbieshelper

affiliate
I am tired of clickbank they seem to make people feel bad at times.Is there any other excellent affiliate site you know, please post it here.

Not sure what you mean by 'they make people feel bad'
They are an affiliate network. their job is to bring together as many digital products as possible for our convenience.

I think what makes people feel bad is not making any sales.

It just means we have to improve our marketing methods

If you want commission junction, neverblueads, azoogle and linkshare are all affiliate networks.

You may want to give them a go

Not sure what you mean by 'they make people feel bad'
They are an affiliate network. their job is to bring together as many digital products as possible for our convenience.

I think what makes people feel bad is not making any sales.

It just means we have to improve our marketing methods

If you want commission junction, neverblueads, azoogle and linkshare are all affiliate networks.

You may want to give them a go

Good points Niche...:) Like any affiliate network, they provide the publisher (you) with access to merchants and their products, and for the most part, that's it. What we do with that access is up to us. It's like getting a gym membership. The membership allows us access to the gym and all its resources, but the rest is up to us. How many times a week we go, how much effort we put into the other variables involved in getting into shape, all are dependent on how much work we do at attempting to achieve good to great results. Clickbank is the same. Once you sign up and have access to their products and promotional resources, it is up to you to make them pay off. I hope this helps. Take care and all the best.

Regardless of the affiliate network, your goal remains the same, to drive traffic to the affiliate offers.

It doesn't matter if your promoting ebooks from Clickbank or PayDotCom, ringtones or Acai, you still have to get targeted traffic and once you get them there, give them exactly what they're looking for.

There are a few ways to go about this, but one of the most sure fire ways is to find a product in your niche that solves a problem and then let them know you've got the answer. That can be either a digital or physical product.

To start brainstorming, do a little keyword research using the phrase "how to" and see what people want to know. Then use some synonyms for some of the more popular terms and again check search volume, etc....

You can really drill down and find some highly searched, low competition keywords that buyers are using when searching for the solution to their problems. Those are the ones you want to go after.

Persistence pays off!
Mike

MI
Back