The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why buy from me not Amazon

BrianP66

If I have a branded product that is available direct from lets say The North Face and that product is available from Amazon, supplied by The North Face and at the same price with no offers from either. If I'm an affiliate with TNF that pay a better commission than Amazon then what stops customers buying from Amazon, because it's guaranteed they have an account and maybe one click purchase enabled. Why go through the hassle of setting up an account with TNF. Are we expecting brand loyalty to over ride the speed and efficiency that Amazon provides. But saying that TNF will be doing the shipping won't they or do Amazon hold TNF inventory in their warehouse.

I would market the markdown items of the TNF (Brand) if they have any available to you but not sold at that price at Amazon or some other retail outlet.
That is the value proposition that might create the conversion.
Amazon Prime with free shipping is a hard deal to beat when the retail price and item is the same.

I would market the markdown items of the TNF (Brand) if they have any available to you but not sold at that price at Amazon or some other retail outlet.
That is the value proposition that might create the conversion.
Amazon Prime with free shipping is a hard deal to beat when the retail price and item is the same.
By markdown do you mean stock clearance of old stock or do companies mark down products for other reasons?

MI
Back