The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who has tried Humanatics?

This requires a lot of time and effort sort of like a call center to just sit there and review calls. The good part is they pay bonuses which is not too bad and I would love to receive bonuses, who wouldn't. I would encourage people to use humanatic if they are just starting to look for ways to make money online.

I've heard about this site but haven't tried it, it sounded promising but when I heard some of the hassles other people have talked about with this site I have decided to steer away from it for now.

You can still go ahead and try it though, sometimes you may like. If you invest the time in it you will get some results as this is the case for most of the online opportunities.

I heard about Humantic last month and I signed up right away. I was sent several emails explaining the program and the different calls and how to handle them. I never actually logged in to do any of the work. They sent me emails for a few weeks after that wanting me to log into the system but I did not have the opportunity to do so. I have 3 small kids running around and they would not offer me the peace and quiet in order to do the job correctly. I have this on the back burner for when I might possibly have time away from the kids that I might actually be able to work on it.

MI
Back