The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adworks media. Has anyone worked with them?

Trixxs

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Adult Dating - Affiliate Marketing Program
Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone has worked with adwork media? We starting to feel they are a bit unserious and also it takes ages for them to reply us in the start up face.

They had us pre fund our test campaign and first said they will start when they have received the funds.

After sending them a screen shot with he transfer details they said ok we will now start setting up the account. We then informed them we need a few answers so we can get our IT team start setting up the pixels etc while talking live on skype. No replies.

I understand ppls can be busy but surely they should take a few min replying a company that has wired a decent amount of money and need some support.

We are now thinking about canceling the whole project and see if there are other display media companies out there who provide a better support.

If you have worked with them please send me your feedback.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone - The emails we were receiving from CoVes were hitting our spam folder due to SpamAssasin's spam filtering. They have great dating offers if anyone is looking to work with them!

banners
Back