The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who has a bidding web directory?

gkd_uk

Hi

Do you own a bidding web directory and does it generate any revenue? Does PR matter or will people bid on a PR0 bidding directory?

Thanks

I dont have a bidding directory yet, still waiting for the updated script...(nudge to Temi:D )

I can see these do make good revenue as people seem to be willing to bid on even PR0 ones.

The only thing bugs me about these though, and its only a few doing it, are the ones who place their own sites with "false" bids to raise the anti.

John
We have actually made some good progress on the script before we got hit by server problem... this forum has been offline for a few days :( anyway, back on track.

I know what you mean by forum owner entering false bid, I have encountered it a few times.

I thought it was a fault at my end when i couldnt get through!!
What happened?

The only thing bugs me about these though, and its only a few doing it, are the ones who place their own sites with "false" bids to raise the anti.
Couldn't agree more haven't submitted to a single one because of that.

I think one should just not get carried away, there are some $1 bargain to be had if one looks closely

All great comments!! The bid for position scripts have not been out long enough to have them down to a science but this is my view: 1. People of course look for PR pages to be in for the obvious reasons but the fact is that page rank is not the only thing a real pro looks for. They would look at how many quality links a site has going to it, how well constructed the site code is, and other main ingredients!! I will buy a link for 1-10 bucks if I feel that the PR, or link value will go up!! Those are the real bargains! I am not saying that I do not purchase high PR links but a bargain is a bargain! 2. I agree with not liking people setting up the bids with their sites scilling the bids!! We have a few of these sites but our case is different. We are 3 seperate businesses and each business buys with its own money. It's complicated but true! I do think that the sites have a huge future and we will continue with more!

banners
Back