The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who do you support ? Soccer/Football

RiverWire

affiliate
Just out of interest what football/soccer team do you all support ?

You all know already that im a huge Tottenham Fan

Of course ill mention that temi is a *cough* Arsenal Fan just so he doesn't have the pleasure of telling everyone lol

In the premier league, if it was limited to the premier league, Arsenal would probably be the team I would support all the way.

If it wasn't limited, the team I would support would be FC Inter, been a fan of that football team for years now, can't seem to let go though :)

- Meti

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII is a Gooner - Yes - I love the Arsenal even though I am originally from Tottenham. Then again - most people who live in Tottenham support Arsenal.

Oooh, I wonder why that may be :)

I had a brief fling with Leyton Orient when I lived in Leytonstone, they were rubbish most of the time :(

Well our Admin Skinner and another forum member support Chelsea, you should go and find a few Tottenham buddies to come and give you moral support :)

Well our Admin Skinner and another forum member support Chelsea, you should go and find a few Tottenham buddies to come and give you moral support :)

Here here, bring on the Tottenham lads and laddets. All are welcome here.

Way to go Christopher, at least you know your team can improve.... its a North American thing, most North American countries are not very good as Soccer, all the giants are from South America

olympiakos and of course greece euro2004 champion and hope 2008 will be as lucky we were in 2004 allthought we have better team now chances are low...;)

Id just like to add to this thread for temi's sake :) you know whats coming temi................. 4 years and no trophy's.....4 years and no trophy's ! Come on Liverpool now do chelsea !

banners
Back