The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who Can Post Last

Almost 8 hrs. Your last New Record, @azgold? :confused:

Hopefully, this one is my last new record!

That's assuming one of the other anxious ninjas don't jump in here. I'm going for the Guinness Book of World Records but people keep ruining it for me.

So what?? ;) I'm used to be hunted by spammers, by scammers, by plagiarists etc...

Okay, so you're a pro. But I'm relentless. I'm like gum on your shoe, never letting go!

Today I was even chased by an Arab with a headscarf.

Yikes! Sounds dangerous, kinda like Indiana Jones type of scenario.

This is really the last!!

You're right THIS IS.

Hi guys! Sorry I dropped of the edge of the world all of a sudden... Lots to do, lots to do, feeling a little like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, always a minute late to the next thing... :confused:

NNNaaaaaaa... we all know the honest truth!... I throw a challenge @Marc and then... got scared! hihihihihihihi I heard no wedgies or noogies were allowed and that completely disarmed me... I have NO other combating skills, therefore, Im so lost!

But always @azgold ´s got my back ;) "Hos before bros" :D

Oh look, Monday and Im the LAST! Happy Monday Fixers!

Okay you guys, this race is getting frantic and chaotic (and a little violent), so let me just calm things down by sitting here in the last post position. That way, you can go relax for a bit and soothe your jangled nerves.

You're welcome.

Yeah, so as its the 4th of July @Marc and its a time for celebration... plus... its too damn hot in Spain to even think of mortal combat...Im more like... Meeehhhhh yeah alright.. Peace and love, peace and love... Just dont make me leave air conditioning please! xD

And LAST, but not least!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ALL!

We have been officially listened by this LAST message received from @Marc :( In respect of your memory in this thread, I will do my best to stop trying to be the LAST... though my fingers itch :rolleyes:

Everybody having fun on this beautiful Friday? I've decided to volunteer to babysit the last post position so you can all go out and enjoy the sunshine.

Once again....

You're welcome. Happy Friday!

banners
Back