The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which WordPress plugin to use to import from Aliexpress?

Jim Whyatt

affiliate
Hello,

I am hesitating on purchasing the WooAffiliates wordpress plugin after reading from its reviews that it stopped working. Does anybody still use it for Aliexpress with no problems? If no, what do you suggest to me as a plugin that most importantly updates the products and removes those that don't exist anymore.
Thank you

does the feed have a stock 0 or 1+
then hypothetically it could be sorted.
where is the feed used? --never seen it...
or attach a txt file with 100 lines to this thread

@Graybeard You went full technical on the poor guy.

I doubt he understands the technicality behind the product, since he's relying on a third party plugin.

@Jim Whyatt Are you looking to import products to dropship? Or as an affiliate?

For an affiliate solution, it'd just be a matter of importing the products and then redirecting your users back to Aliexpress.

For a dropship solution, you'll be accepting the payment and then in the backend processing the order on AliExpress.

If you can tell me that, I'll be able to better help you.

Thank you @Graybeard but @Contentistic is right, I don't plan to build it myself but instead rely on a plugin to import the products. I understand the difference between drop shipping and affiliating.
I have already built one for amazon before and used a plugin many people said it worked well. But now for aliexpress I am struggling to find a good one that's why I am asking for your suggestions.
Can I count on the one called "allpartnership" for example?
Thanks in advance

@Graybeard You went full technical on the poor guy.

I doubt he understands the technicality behind the product, since he's relying on a third party plugin.

@Jim Whyatt Are you looking to import products to dropship? Or as an affiliate?

For an affiliate solution, it'd just be a matter of importing the products and then redirecting your users back to Aliexpress.

For a dropship solution, you'll be accepting the payment and then in the backend processing the order on AliExpress.

If you can tell me that, I'll be able to better help you.
I need a good plugin for aliexpress affiliate program not dropshipping.
thank you!!

@Jim Whyatt
Tried this? aliplugin.com
"AliPlugin allows you to add thousands of AliExpress products to WordPress website quickly and easily.The Plugin will put your affiliate ID in all links back to AliExpress, so you get commission for all sales referred to AliExpress.com"

...a plugin that most importantly updates the products and removes those that don't exist anymore.
Based on what? That has to be shown in the feed ... and the tool has to be able to sort that. How can you use the feed if you don't know what's in it? Or, where it is?

They may have a current in stock rss feed by category. That is what you probably want for WordPress. WP plugins can deal with a short and simple feed like that.

The alternative is email flash sales and manual posting.

Update what products --the category is what I mean?

It's my no1 challenge with click-and-add product plugins
Many things on-page must be unique to rank on Google
  • product text description
  • H1 title
  • meta title
  • meta description
  • images
  • image alt
  • image caption
  • image title
I have found some ways to automate Meta title and description with Yoast Snippet Variables - only manual work is H1 title
  • Product title is "Blue Nike Baseball Cap"
  • Add Meta product snippet variables in Yoast
  • %%term_title%% = Blue Nike Baseball Cap
  • %%sitename%% = Downtown Baseball Store
  • Yoast Meta description --> Order your %%term_title%% from the %%sitename%%
  • Google Meta description --> Order your Blue Nike Baseball Cap from the Downtown Baseball Store
Still experimenting with snippet variables

• Also, you will be using duplicate text descriptions from the feed that =0 SEO.

• You can edit and modify the text to make it unique however
    --some work --not too much.

Tried this? aliplugin.com
"AliPlugin allows you to add thousands of AliExpress products t
  • It doesn't say anything about the in-stock status --that's important you say.
  • Also, you will be using duplicate text descriptions from the feed that =0 SEO.
  • Know the downside before you buy the plugin.
  • You can edit and modify the text to make it unique however
    --some work --not too much.

MI
Back