The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which traffic methods do you focus on every day?

webrecsol

affiliate
There are so many ways to drive traffic, it's just physically impossible to implement all on a daily basis. It is much more efficient if you focus on 2 or 3, become an absolute expert in it, rather than doing everything, spending hours and hours, but not getting anywhere.

Take forums for example, if you're doing 20 things every day, and forums is just one of them on your list. Because you're doing so many things, you spend about only 10 minutes on forums, which doesn't bring you any real results. That's 10 minutes wasted. However, if you only do 2 or 3 things, and focus on forums for about 30min every day, and contribute value, then your results will be much higher.

So which are the traffic methods that you really focus on?

for me I'm always focusing on Ads and groups, I do ads first for my task, and to finish it all, I do my Groups(Yahoo & MSN) last...

For bringing traffic to my site, I focus on blogging, posting in forums, classified ads, answer sites and online groups.

As for me, I outsource the methods that are very time consuming and with that I can do them all at once..its a great way if you can afford to outsource though..

My main focus is on my SERPs for my main keyword phrases. But I also try to build backlinks and do a small amount of Adwords advertising.

I also look carefully at my stats and try and minimise bounces and maximise time spent on the site.

You post is little interesting I will spend my time in directory submission ,Article submission, Forum posting and last but not least Social bookmarking .

It's not only one process you need to perform all of them..Do all process right from the starting and maintain consistency. It will bring you good results and high traffic to your website...

The more i focus on Social Bookmarking. I think that via social bookmarking you can get instant traffic and just need to keep updating your profile and follow your friends.

For getting good traffic to my site, I focus on blogging, posting in forums, classified ads, blog comments and Social bookmarks and other etc.
i will do daily basis directory submission, Article submission and Finding link exchange site related to my sites etc.
it is best for my sites to generate good traffics.

Well, i agree with you, blogging, forum participation, commenting and social bookmarking are the best way to drive traffic to a site. but, i disagree with the classified ads method. I have worked on them and the results were not much good. I think it is just a waste of time. Instead of that paying to paid press release sites could bring you enough traffic.

social networking sites like facebook, myspace, and multiply..... there are many users in a social networking sites...just use your social networking skills and promotions you can drive traffic for your site :D

i recommend adds, articles, blogs.

adds, as in addition?... :D just kidding...
Your right in a point here, you gain precious backlinks and at the same time catch the interest of visitors hence driving them INTO your site... Have you tried Social Networking too?, they can give you more since it's almost always going to be a VIRAL strategy in Social networks...

Forums as the vast majority of blogs are either nofollow or don't allow you to use keywords in your comments.

Directory Submission (only to high PR valuable ones).

Social bookmarking (it's easy and only a few sites are valuable)

banners
Back