The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which tool you use for keyword research..?

rohnsmith

affiliate
Hi to all

I use google adword tool but I have heard that there are other tools that give more accurate result than Google adword tol.Is i true..?

I've got some old yahoo overture and wordtracker data archived. It's pretty accurate if it comes to stable general and popular terms.

I think there are lots of tools but I prefer Word trekker , google tracker & google insights. But I have doubt about word trekker's accuracy so I only use it to find that am I missing something.

I use google adwords tool but have recently converted to Microsoft webmaster tools for keyword search as it comes as a plugin to MS excel so I can easily start any research from my desktop! It also has some great features as well.

I still believe that G Keyword tool still best than the others. There are some paid tools offering such keyword research tools but some of them are still relaying on Google tools. On the other hand, that tool was enhanced for user’s compatibility which is good part of it.

I think Google have done so well on keyword data because of their advanced algorithm and data captcha system, although I would really like to see an alternative to this in the future.

I use a few different keyword research tools. I've listed some below.

spacky.com
freekeywords.wordtracker.com
keywordindex.com

Currently I prefer the Google Adwords tool over the others. I actually logged in last night and they were testing a new interface. It offered even more search and sorting features.

banners
Back