The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which tool is best for find the keyword competiton?

You don't really need any other tools in addition to Google keyword planner in order to check the exact competition of keywords because the level of competition is already shown as low, medium, or high. In the past Google used to show a little bar which displayed the level of competition, but for some reason they no longer use it now. They simply those three levels mentioned in my post.

Hi Kpkarthik,
Keyword planning and key phrase Adviser is like a work shop for building new Look for Network strategies or growing existing ones. You can look for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a record of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword record by growing several lists of keywords together. A free AdWords tool, Keyword and key phrase Adviser can also help you choose competitive offers and budgets to use with your strategies.

Why you find other keyword competition tool, if you have allready google keyword planner and google trends.

Google Keyword tools is best tool to find relevant and niche keyword for your website and it also suggest competition and traffic rate on keyword.

I would recommand Micro niche finder and Market Samurai. They work awesome for me.
Google keyword planner is not 100% sure, it's results are based on other form of analysis.

MI
Back