The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which social media platform for affiliate marketing?

reda5

affiliate
The questions is the following one: which social media platform is the best for affiliate marketing?, especially for promoting professional digital product, i though why not linkedin but i want your opinions.
thanks in advance.

LinkedIn is a good choice, I would also say Facebook is ideal, since it is helpful to give you very targeted audience reach
But, if your product relies on visual strength, then I recommend Instagram and Pinterest.

- Samira

The questions is the following one: which social media platform is the best for affiliate marketing?, especially for promoting professional digital product, i though why not linkedin but i want your opinions.
thanks in advance.
Facebook is the best social media platform for affiliate marketing but if you want to use LinkedIn in which you share your products or services through ads, updates posts, but that is only 20% of your content.

yeah, Facebook is the best platform for Affiliate Marketing and the second one is quora....
Really? Quora is good for promoting affiliate links???
I thought it's just a free Q&A platform

- Samira

yeah, Facebook is the best platform for Affiliate Marketing and the second one is quora....
the problem with quora is that if you don't give to people a beautiful and "polished" content, they would just walk away compared to a real audience, i just don't really feel the interactions in quora, some are just selling their products in a "not soo good" way, making us feel like if we were "snake oil sellers".

That's definitely Facebook. Although if you operate locally, best to try to find some local social network. You can get a lot of relevant traffic from them

Facebook. With about 1.63 billion daily users and 2.45 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the biggest hub for posting affiliate marketing links. Most businesses consider it as the second website for their products.

Facebook is the best option I must say. I will recommend creating a page and not using your personal accounts for sharing affiliate links. Features that the FB business page allows are so efficient that your customer can find sufficient information about what you do.

It allows you to get insights regarding the ads you run. Analyzing your stats, you can easily decide your future strategies.

In my opinion its not so important the platform but its the value .You can get a sale on each platform if you give to someone the best content they can have

thanks in advance.
Helo, mate! Right now every one is going to advice you to go with Facebook, because it is the best traffic source, but there is more than that. Right now it seems that TikTok and short video services, like likee for example, are really rising up. We see people loving more and more simple content every year, and in TikTok all that comes in a simple and attention attracting form. Just check out, how absolutely all the social networks started running that format.

banners
Back