The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which Search Engine is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is rock always, the best search engine in world. we can tell some futures.

1. User friendly
2. Quick & perfect result
3. Simple to use

-------------

I prefer google because in my experience google has always provided me with the most relevant results than any of the other search engines. Though the others ones are good they just arent AS good to me.

In the end I believe that the best search engine will be the one that returns the most relevant results, afterall that is the point of a search engine

Google Search Engine

I am Google search engine user. There are many search engines but i like only Google search engine.

Yahoo is better but google is more better then yahoo because i found mothers day greetings from google.

In a word google is the best search engine.They've focused on providing the best user experience possible.The main thing they are always updates.
Yahoo,bing are also pretty good.

Google Search Engine is best. This strategy produced more useful results than other search engines, and led to a rapid increase in Google's Web search marketshare.

Google is always my first choice because its most user friendly search engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google is best search engine and it has no comparison with any other search engine, i guess so, because i have 99% google traffic only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back