The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Search Engine is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt about it. it's google. although, in the philippines, people there love yahoo. i'm starting to like yahoo because of the info you get when opening the site. i wish google would be like that rather then being all clean and blank.

I think there are trying to, do you have the sidebar on the left ? within the google search results .

I only got this about 3 weeks ago

Yes, I have the toolbar too, it is gay as!! No idea why they have put it there and it looks weird now when searching, and it just gets in the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha , any ideas on getting rid of it ? mine only shows up on certain types of searchs like facebook, youtube all the big sites, but the smaller sites like my own , it does not show up. . . .

I do like the latest 24 hour search, this is good for checking whats been indexed on your site, but like you say, still gay and gets in the way

I can say I am unsure if you can get rid of it. It looks like Google was testing it a few weeks back, as some results is was there and others is weren't.

Looks like it is permanent now, as it shows up all the time for me.

Google is the best search engine i strongly believe...because
* Any one can use.
* It is very simple and effective than other search engine..
* Google Wave is a new web application for real-time
communication and collaboration.
* The search option is very advanced
*It supports more than 50 languages
*It has more than 50 products like orkut,gmail,goggle map..many more

That comment is just useless, anybody can use it ? can you not use other search engines or something ?

Anybody who can switch a computer on , can use moreless any search engine, and yahoo has lots of products to, and guess what yahoo supports all languages

I would say both , there changing to much now i dont like that new sidebar , the only feature i like is the 24 search, i have quite a large blog on most of googles products you may be interested in that

The address is Google Affiliate Network

I think google has been the best for many of years but I've noticed yahoo and bing are starting to come up with better results for some keywords.

Google is slipping.

Their battle to start controlling and restricting the internet is backfiring amazingly.
Just as Apple "went evil", Google are doing the same, and the backlash is growing.

Personally, from the SEO perspective, doing what we already do will not change anything on our part. Google still has to offer searchers relevant info, and if they did start to restrict sites for being anti-Google the backlash would only grow.
So, join the chorus of people demanding that Google step away from the Internet Control buttons. If you don't, you'll soon find yourself having to pay for inclusion, and your corporate competitors (who have massive advertising budgets and can kill your business in an instant) will get all of your following/traffic/customers.

That comment is just useless, anybody can use it ? can you not use other search engines or something ?

Anybody who can switch a computer on , can use moreless any search engine, and yahoo has lots of products to, and guess what yahoo supports all languages

You are right, that the comment is useless of being used by majority of people over the net as, it is itself a giant search engine and gives more relevant results and updates. Bing at the other hand is also good and I use this search engine whenever, I need it. but, both the search engines are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back