The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which programming language is widely used for secure software?

@jessica cyrus , Not sure what you are asking... you have put security and development in one question. Could you elaborate your question pls.

The community here is very vibrant but posting half heartened question may not get the attention by many. Just my thought...

Than
@jessica cyrus , Not sure what you are asking... you have put security and development in one question. Could you elaborate your question pls.

The community here is very vibrant but posting half heartened question may not get the attention by many. Just my thought...

Thank you... I want to know that the which programming language is used for secure software development.. I was going for an Interview and interviewer asked me the same question ad I wasn't know the answer.

@jessica cyrus , programming language is used to develop a software which is termed software development. A secure software development is a method / process in which a programmer use lots of safety guidelines given and follow the same using a specific programming language.

Example lets say a company want to develop a Recruitment web application using PHP as the base programming language. Then for safety they may want the vendor to sign the contract which includes a safety guidelines that no one should copy, and the code should be encrypted. etc etc

I took a look at the index and it makes some rough sense; these are the most used programming languages. In order of the most to the least, here are the top 10:

1. Java
  2. C
  3. C++
  4. C#
  5. PHP
  6. Objective-C
  7. Visual Basic
  8. Python
  9. Perl
  10. Javascript
But I think that PHP is most secure than other programming languages for server side.

Most programming languages support functional programming to some extent nowadays, but few people would call Java a functional language even though Java 8 supports lambda expressions.

Despite their capabilities, Java, C#, C++, Python and even JavaScript are mainly used for OOP.

That leaves us with R, which is a purely functional language and ranks 16th on the TIOBE Index.

I took a look at the index and it makes some rough sense; these are the most used programming languages. In order of the most to the least, here are the top 10:

1. Java
  2. C
  3. C++
  4. C#
  5. PHP
  6. Objective-C
  7. Visual Basic
  8. Python
  9. Perl
  10. Javascript
But I think that PHP is most secure than other programming languages for server side.

banners
Back