The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which one is your favourite blog platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Blogger. It has rich features, easy to use and navigate. I also love the template and gadgets available in Blogger.

I'm a loyal WordPress devotee. I personally own two blogs, and they both were developed from professionally designed wordpress themes. And you know, if I decide to build a third blog, I'll opt for WP again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used blogger for more than 4 years and then decided to change to wordpress for almost a year. I totally enjoy working with wordpress (the plugin, templates, SEO friendly, etc...). Just the thing is that i have to pay for my hosting :(

Each blogging platform has its pros and cons. Here's a guide to help you pick the bestone to make your content and ... I have tried doing this on wordpress but I seem to have the same 'favourite' blogs and topics in my reader.

@vickya4n ; I am puzzled!!!
You create a new thread asking whats blogg. Here you write your highly expert view about the same. What are you trying to achieve or help other community member with this child like scribbling ?

Blogger is standard platform, Wordpress is modern platform and Tumblr is especially for image freaks. These three sites i regularly use.

Blogger for simpler things in life.
Wordpress for proper blogging & possible monetisation.
Others, I dunno much 'bout it.

My favorite one is WordPress because codding is all written in php and documentation is so easy to understand. Goddamn! themes and plugins that make it easily customize-able, can turn to any type of website.

Wordpress is the industry standard these days - however as Vincent says, there are some great alternatives now that are beginning to take a slice of the Wordpress pie.

With what you are trying to achieve, showing a map of where the images were taken, Wordpress would be your best bet for this. The reason is that Wordpress offers you the ultimate customization of your theme and with plugins you will be able to achieve what you are after. Remember, this is for the self hosted version at Blog Tool, Publishing Platform, and CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back