The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which niches work best for Facebook and Google ads?

rezasys

Hi,
I'm interested in learning to work with Facebook and Google ads, I know that there are many limitations and some CPA offers are not proper for these traffic sources. What do you suggest? Which niches work best on these sources and don't lead to getting banned?

If your goal is increasing brand awareness or demand generation, Facebook ads may be more economical for you. However, if you're looking to generate sales or leads (i.e., demand capture), then Google Ads might be a better choice for your business.
Right, I meant for CPA offers, Facebook is very strict. Which niches go well with them?

Hi, definitely gambling. Since recently everyone started driving traffic from apps - meaning less bans and less strict moderation. Lots of affiliates who get traffic from Facebook and they're pretty good at it

I asked other Facebook Ads pros what they thought the best niches were. In general, they all agreed that the “go with what you know” advice was best.

I did get some recommendations for you, including:
  • Laser hair removal.
  • Day spas.
  • Accountants.
  • Lawyers.
  • Financial planners.
  • Cosmetic surgeons.
  • Dentists.
  • Chiropractors.

Both Google and Facebook Ads give you options for targeting (and retargeting) specific audiences. On both platforms, you can target by age, gender, location, and income level, among other things. However, Facebook is the hands-down winner for advanced targeting options.

MI
Back