The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which "new" techonology do you think it's the best?

I'm not exactly cutting edge, but it is hard to think of life without internet access, these days. I love being able to research virtually any topic. I also value the ability to check sources in news articles - something very hard in the old days. Now, one can actually view or read transcripts of speeches given or go straight to a company's press releases to see the actual information. I love that. But, I'm a bit of a news junky. Aggregate sites are very helpful, as well.

Well, Javascript has been around on all platforms for a while and now with many variants, I would say this is still the one to look around. Ajax, jQuery, Ruby on Rails are all going to stay around. So maybe these are the ones beyond the PHP/ASP that you have to go with.

As a daily internet browser am always amazed by the numerous web-application technologies that come my way anytime is open my browser. For instance, Turbo Gears is the best technology that I usually use for my programming tasks. This technology is usually based upon Python and according to my point of view; it is among the kings when it comes to rapid web-application development, as I usually create a wiki application in only 20 minutes. One thing is askew though, no one has heard of TurboGears. This may hinder its lifespan and emerging popularity in the future.

Although I know nothing about web technologies, it is just very nice to learn about different technologies that are present out there. This is proving to be a great learning experience for me, thanks for the posts!

I think HTML5 hands down is the best new technology since you can essentially cut out the flash requirement for most things. It makes it a lot easier to view things like video sites on mobile devices and for people who do not want to install flash. I wonder how Adobe feels about people moving on and no longer using their player.

Today Wordpress is new and best web technology. Now no need to crate php core CMS System. Wordpress Cms is very strong and use friendly

banners
Back