The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Networks would YOU actually recommend?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok so without just saying a name, which network has actually helped you? Which affiliate managers have spent time with you to progress you?

Who's been sent payments on time? Gifts? etc

Which network would you actually strongly recommend?

Non-Incent: Neverblue-Gifts,on time payments,friendly AMs :)

Incent: CPAGrip - John would do anything for his publishers,just ask him to add scroll scrolling disable option to content locker and today he officially add this new feature to content locker!

I love my AMs at Ksix (Jeremy) and Society Invite (Jake)! They not only put up with my lack of knowledge but do whatever they can to help me. They seem to be available all the time, which is great when you have a question or concern. Don't know how they do that but my theory is that they never sleep. :)

Neverblue, I also like a lot but sometimes it can take days to get a response to a question.

No comment:D Screenshot by Lightshot
John also made for me a very HQ template for file locker with help of his programmer:) Under 1h it was done for me even I`m not high earner on CPAGrip
as I don`t have too much time due exams right now:)

I always have my thanks to Adworkmedia. Dennis and Dave are really one of the best AM's I've worked with.
When I needed my payment ASAP, they will send it.
They will answer the ticket immediately when they are online.
Give out promos every time there is an event.
It is just awesome.

I checked out other networks (incent), and I always keep on coming back to Adworks.

banners
Back