The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Network Is Best for Email Submit's Direct Offers

$L0w & $T3aDy

affiliate
As Now I am with CPALead's network right now providing content locker on your content (website or any incentive). Now i am thinking of joining another network with email submits direct offers. I only used to content locking network don't know which to choose the best in email submits that also allow's all kind of traffic. In my mind now i have some options. If any of you guy worked with any of in that network please share your experience with me so that i can easily choose and go for it. Following are the options right now in my mind.
1. CPATank
2. NeverBlue
3. BLAMAds
4. Ewa Private Network
5. PeerFly

If anyelse network you are with or worked with so it will be my pleasure if u share your experience with me here.

Thanks,
$L0w & $T3aDy

From personal experience i would say

Apply here: BLAM - go via that link and mention me and CPAFix.com in your application and you should be good

i think EWA is the best network right now - but i think you should learn your trade on BLAM first before messing with EWA!

Also i can't vouch for the others on your list - BUT CPATank has a great buzz about it and Vito is a top bloke!

CPATank or BLAMAds. Both are good.

PeerFly does have a bunch of email submit offers but they dont allow incentive traffic.

I am with CPALead's network right now providing content locker on your content . Now i am thinking of joining another network with email submits direct offers. I only used to content locking network don't know which to choose the best in email submits that also allows all kind of traffic. In my mind now i have some options.

I am with CPALead's network right now providing content locker on your content . Now i am thinking of joining another network with email submits direct offers. I only used to content locking network don't know which to choose the best in email submits that also allows all kind of traffic. In my mind now i have some options.
try apply to AdWork Media
with adwork media you can promote CPA Offer (Direct Link), Also Content Lock and product lock (New tool)
See My Review - So your profits will be collected in a single network

Good Luck

banners
Back