The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which network has dating sign-up offers?

Hey there! It all seems like you are looking for Mobidea :D

We are mobile CPA affiliate network, working with Adult and Mainstream offers, among which you can find lots of dating offers for different GEOs. Registration process is really easy - we only need your name and email. Right after the registration you can pick an offer from catalog, apply and start running!

There is also an integrated tracker we've implemented recently on our platform. The information provided there is so detailed that you even won't have to pay for a third-party tracking solution!

Regarding the payment methods - there are 6 payment methods available atm: FirstChoicePay (from Payoneer), PayPal, ePayments, Payza, Paxum and bank transfers!

Check us out, and if you have any questions feel free to contact the Support Crew right in your Mobidea account live-chat window.

Cheers!

CrakRevenue (+1.000 Offers - CPA & CPS)

Adverten - Knows how to extract the most from the dating traffic. the world's best dating smartlink.

(Dating&Adult Smartlink CPA - Net7)

MobItEasy.com - biggest mobile network (Net7 - Smartlink)

I Have Worked with Networks Above and i am Happy with Results and Got Payments

If Anyone Wiant to Join DM me for Fast Approval (Will Talk to my AM) :)

Have a Great Day! :affiliatefix:

Last edited by a moderator:
I endorse MarketKing's suggestion to using Crakrev, although my conversion rate has sucked due to my inferior funnel system, the paydays I have gotten were Ginormous in comparison to Exoclick and Plugrush.

I'm gonna check out your links MarketKing, I'm actually devising a funnel system for their smartlink cam & dating right now, perhaps if you get a free moment i'll run it by you, and see what you think ? :D

Looking to get into adult verticals, looking for a CPA network which offers Adult Dating signup-type offers.

Looking for payouts in payoneer, paypal, skrill preferably.
Hey dude, hope you are still open to suggestions, so what i will like to let you know is just that adult offers are one of the more difficult vertical to handle, even for more experimented affiliates, so i will recommend you to go for other verticals, such as APP-installs, it will be more easy to you i think, if you do consider this and have any trouble, pros out there are available to help.

banners
Back