The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which low budget traffic source can you recommend me???

FrankZ

HELLO Folks, I do no count with too much money to join expensive traffic sources.

My budget is 100 per month.

So could you please tell me which trafic sources are the best to start?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

What offers are you currently running? Depending on that, the sources may vary.

Francisco Zapién you need to specify the kind of offers you are planningto run like mobile,web,pay per call, t-shirt marketing etc else nobody can tell you the exact traffic source.

Hi mate, yeah my bad!
I´m trying to run CPA offers, the kind of PIN SUBMIT, EMAIL/ZIP SUBMIT.( THE RAFFLES AND GIVEAWAYS KIND)
AND LANDING PAGES WITH LOCKERS.

Hi mate, yeah my bad!
I´m trying to run CPA offers, the kind of PIN SUBMIT, EMAIL/ZIP SUBMIT.( THE RAFFLES AND GIVEAWAYS KIND)
AND LANDING PAGES WITH LOCKERS.
PopAds, PopCash, MobiCow, PopMyAds, etc

However, with a budget of $100 I'd say investing in free traffic sources and build a budget a decent budget for media buying ( atleast $1000)

PopAds, PopCash, MobiCow, PopMyAds, etc

However, with a budget of $100 I'd say investing in free traffic sources and build a budget a decent budget for media buying ( atleast $1000)
Mate could.we talk in private, I'm so noob that I don't know how to start a conversation.
If you wish this is my skype: Frank Z
I have a doubt related with the free traffic.

For the 100$ budget a month I suggest you focus on Facebook advertising. If you do a smart targeted campaign you can see great results.

HELLO Folks, I do no count with too much money to join expensive traffic sources.

My budget is 100 per month.

So could you please tell me which trafic sources are the best to start?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
For me i think the best thing you need to do is go for the free methods that are aimed at generating reliable sources of traffic. Taking facebook as my first example, you need to make use of the opportunity so that you avoid spending a lot of money on a monthly basis to pay for the bills. You can as well be able to use youtube through the videos that will give reliable traffic. It is just working smart and using the already in place platforms. All the best buddy.

If you want I could tell you some free traffic sources I am making money from, just PM me.

You're not just going to send him a sales pitch for the book I saw you advertising in another thread, right? :)

Why not share a source of two publicly, so others can benefit from your experience?

With a $100 budget I'd start with low payout APKs or App installs (20 cents or less) JUST TO LEARN. Otherwise you won't gather enough data even with a $1 payout email offer it doesn't make sense.

If your offer works, you won't have the cashflow to keep the campaign running before getting paid.

MI
Back