The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is your favourite site?

I think this and my forum are my personal favourites, and because I enjoy hanging around them, so the bouncing rate is surely improved by me:thumbsup:

Ive got a couple, Facebook i find my self addicted to too, My passion which is my tottenham site, this forum of course, plus i find my self over at DP alot too but thats only business not pleasure

ThirtyDayChallenge and its community, which spreads to many other web sites. I found that community so very personal, professional and so very helpful. They are also real meetings all over the globe. It includes very wealthy millionaires and many average Joes such as me. They all help each other to grow and have loads of fun on the way. They include top copy writers, top computer programmers, web masters, just name it. Leaders are Ed Dale and Dan Raine.
I also like digg, and especially twitter.

definitely facebook, twitter, google reader and of course livejournal!

xhan: Does twitter send you SMS notifications? I set mine up to text me every day if I don't write anything, but it hasnt ever text me - and I keep forgetting to write on it.

As for a favourite site, i'm usually on webhostingtalk.com or facebook if my head isnt buried in Dreamweaver or SSH.

xhan: Does twitter send you SMS notifications? I set mine up to text me every day if I don't write anything, but it hasnt ever text me - and I keep forgetting to write on it.

As for a favourite site, i'm usually on webhostingtalk.com or facebook if my head isnt buried in Dreamweaver or SSH.

yeh but only on direct messages which is useful cos I can converse with people from around the world while I'm shopping!

2 sites (I thought he asked 'YOUR' sites)

1. My rugby forum is my favourite site.

2. My credit help site, as it pays me plenty of money on a daily basis :D

If he was meaning my favorite site, that would be difficult to say as I go to so many websites daily. If he means my favorite site of my own, then it would have to be UPC Food Search. I had a lot of enjoyment creating that site and still have so many things planned for it.

My Fav is the Power tool giant Dewalt, the website looks excellent & is extremely well put together offering everything anyone could ever need.

Ok... that site confuses me. It has a fixed layout inside of a liquid layout, which looks really weird in the resolution I'm viewing at, 1600x1200. It is a nice color combo though. Yay for black backgrounds!

Part from my websites, I regularly visit 4/5 sites everyday.

1. Google.com - life is nothing without it
2. Wikipedia - ocean of knowledge, always comes first in google in any topic
3. IMDB - movie knowledge, like to learn about movies before even download
4. Isohunt - movie download freak, switching to Be Online just for downloading more
5. Yahoo! - best mail service provider, have tried all the free providers, nobody excites me than Y!
6. Prothom-Alo - Bengali newspaper

If i don't visit these sites, my days never ends properly ;)

My favorite site? It was stumble.
And the other site I visit everyday:

Gmail
Webtalk forums
Ukwebmasterworld
Google.com.au

MI
Back