The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which is the best tips to increase more backlinks?

There are many ways to increase backlinks. Directory submission is a quick method by which you'll get a ton of backlinks.

You can get quality backlink from Social Bookmarking. And also there are so many ways to increase backlinks from forum posting, blog commenting, web 2.0, PPT submission and pdf etc..

When ever we talk about SEO, we divide it into on site and off site SEO. Off site SEO mainly contains backlinks and social signals. Specially, to boost your ranking in SERP’s you need to get quality links from other authority sites. We all know the importance of search engine traffic and that getting high quality backlinks to your blog is one of the best ways to improve your blogs rankings and get better search engine traffic and results, this post will be listing 101 ways by which you can get quality backlinks to your blog.

SEO Off page is Best way Increase Traffic ranking of website.

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Bookmarking submission
Yahoo answering
Forum profile creation
Images sharing
Video submission
PPT sharing
Guest Posting

Depends - For what type of site? If it is a local site, try to build citations. I love to use those for my clients - sometimes I rank them only with that - very effective if done right.

Conduct some research or study related to your topic and write a content on your blog if that and if bloggers will like your study or research , then you will surely get a good number of backlinks from very authoritative site !!

Recently I tried [Help A Reporter] but it did not work. Few people try this way, but if you succeed you will get backlink from a very reputable site.

The best way for getting backlinks is trough submissions.
1)Blog
2)Press Release
3)Forums
4)PPT and PDF
5)Social bookmarking
etc

for building more quality backlinks follow off page seo strategies like
bookmarking
directory submission
forum
article submission
blogs

Backlinks can be increased by following some good off-page seo strategies.
Like,
Web 2.0 Submissions
Blog Commenting
Guest Posting
Forums Postings etc

Backlinks are the major part of SEO or we can say that it will be a pillar of any Website SEO.To get a Backlink-

1) Content Submission(Guest Blogging, Article Submission)
2) BookMarking Sites(Submit Your Website URL, Submit your Blogs)
3) Image Sharing or Video Sharing Sites(Submit images with Website URL by use html tag)
4) Social Network
5) Link Exchange
6) Comment on other's Blog
7) Directory Submission
8) Forum Posting
9) Submit Your Business in Business Listing Sites
10) Classified Ad Posting Sites
Can you please suggest a few Business Listing and Classified Ad posting sites?

Linkbuilding is not everyone's cup of tea now a days. It needs of of research and finding relevant and quality backlinking sites is next to impossible. Focus on Guest blogging, Social Bookmarking, PR etc

Social Bookmarking
Bookmarking Sites
Forum posting
Posting Social media

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is BS except for getting a celeb or a big traffic source to quote/mention you.
Believe me there is nothing better. I have websites that have 3000 links pointing to them that still get s**t traffic.

17 best tips to increase more backlinks?
1. Give Testimonials
2. Find Golden Link Opportunities From “Best Of” Blog Posts
3. Blogger Reviews
4. Link Roundups
5. Link Reclamation
6. Create (And Promote) a Scholarship
7. HARO
8. Edu Resource Backlinks
9. Submit Your Site to Website Feedback Sites
10. The Moving Man Method
12. Find Guest Posting Gigs on Twitter
13. Scoop It