The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is the Best Platform?

It depend on who all are your Targeted Audions or Customers According to that You can go for these Platforms,
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Pinterest

Which one is Best social media platform to increase more traffic for the website?
Hi there are lot of Best social media sites are available to increase traffic to your website.But we have need the idea that how to effectively use that.Posts must be impressive.The most powerful social networks are
Facebook
Instagram
Google Plus
Twitter
You tube
Pinterest
Linked in

Here is the quick review of some cost effective ways for lead generation, content marketing, email marketing, social media are the most used ways for generating leads. Some tools are also effective to get good quality leads

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many social media platforms are available and identify who is best is the challenging work. But most commonly used are Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, google+, Pinterest and much more.

Which one is Best social media platform to increase more traffic for the website?
I recommended the Linkedin, which is an useful social media platform to get more traffic of your products. I have popularized my websites in this platform, and get good results and more traffic.

Facebook groups and pages...goggle plus community...LinkedIn is also good...twitter with valuable #hashtags....use every platform cleverly....you will gain traffic soon....!!

It's up to you that how you are going to use the platform. All social media platform are good to drive traffic to your website. i'll recommend you to use these 4 social media platform.
1. Quora
2. Reddit
3. Facebook
4. Twitter

These platforms do really help me to drive traffic to my website.

Well what I think, these few are the best among others:
1. LinkedIn.
2. Twitter.
3. Facebook.
4. Stumbleupon.
5. Reddit.
6. Pinterest.
7. scoop.it.
etc.

In my opinion, Facebook and YouTube have the potential to generate good conversions.

Facebook offers very specific interest targeting to filter your audience to a fine tuned level.
YouTube offers the visual and audio factor that creates a warm market thus increasing conversions.

Additionally, among the two, a common and powerful aspect is their enormous amount of users.
As of current, Facebook has over 1.8 billion users and YouTube is 1.3 billion strong.

1. Facebook (very popular in every niche)
2. Twitter
3. Instagram
4. Google+
5. LinkedIn
6. Pinterest
7. Snapchat
8. Youtube

This platforms will help you to create a community and also traffic on your website.

People need to know which are the most efficient and effective ways to market the product. It's essential for healthy sales of products and you need to have a research on it for your best result. So i have had some research during marketing my product. The efficient strategies for B2B marketing are,
  • Content Marketing
  • Customer referral
  • SEO, SEM and PPC
  • Social media marketing
  • Direct Mailing
These are the free medium you can use which can be exceptionally muddled and monotonous, rather you can experience some paid tools that gives you the leads and are additionally dependable.

Being a website designer the majority of my clients have come from Instagram funnily enough. Instagram is for more visual things where as if I was selling a product I would go with facebook.

banners
Back