The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the Best Platform?

Which social network can you recommend me to use for personalized video marketing? I am going to try it out for my new eCommerce soon, and I am making a small research on it. I would appreciate some tips and advice on it

I haven't used FB yet but I hear that they offer video uploads now. If you have a large following, it could be a lot of exposure.

Of course, there's always YouTube, which is huge.

Which social network can you recommend me to use for personalized video marketing? I am going to try it out for my new eCommerce soon, and I am making a small research on it. I would appreciate some tips and advice on it

Just read this again....if you're selling physical products that are geared to women, Pinterest would be a good place. Their audience is primarily women.

There is huge social media that most of people use for social sharing but now a days most highlighted social media platforms like Faceboook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest !

As people have already stated - there is no platform that would be overall the best.
You should pick it depending on both the targeted audience and the product itself, as well as the way you are going to advertise something.

With help of Youtube and twitter most popular and you can get more traffic. But most important thing is much depends on the target audience. May be other platforms also available .

Online lead generation is easy and cost effective way to get new leads. Online lead generation methods are,
  • Content Marketing
  • Customer referral
  • SEO, SEM and PPC
  • Cross Promotion
  • Social media
  • Direct Mailing
These are free medium you can go through which can be very complicated and tedious, instead you can go through some paid tools that provides you the leads and are also reliable such as,
  • LeadLake.com
  • Growbots.com
  • Relpro.com
These tools will help you to get enough leads you need and can help you to get quality leads.

MI
Back