The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the best credit card affiliate program?

wisedeals

affiliate
Hi, I started a couple moth ago in the affiliate business, I'm interested in dealing with credit card affiliate programs.

Which credit card affiliate program do you think is the most trustable and pays the best?

I applied for Icommission a week ago but I didn't get any answer yet (seems to be they are not to serious).

Whats your opinion?

Thanks

Best credit card Affiliate Program

Hello Wisedeals,

seeing as you just joined the affiliate world recently, i would suggest that you definitely do a lot of research before joining the affiliate program of your choice.

it is a very competitive field and requires a lot of time and effort as well as a well designed site with original content.

there are many good credit card affiliate programs out there so what you want to look for is original reviews, a variety of content delivery methods to best suit your site and of course a payout that you will be satisfied with.

Best of luck in finding the program that's right for you.

This depends on your traffic. Each card will be geared towards a different audience, income level, demographic, region of the country, etc...

Find out who your traffic is then choose the programs that best suits the needs of your traffic.

Suppose there is a credit card program that pays $200 per sale, and one that pays $10 per sale. Although the second one pays less, if your traffic is better suited to the needs of that company, you are going to make more as your traffic will actually convert and you should earn more in the long run as your traffic may not get approved or convert for the $200 payout card.

With this niche it may be best to first figure out your traffic's demographics.

MI
Back