The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is better twitter v/s facebook for generate site traffic ?

Facebook and twitter both good to increase website traffic, most important is traffic no matter form where you are getting twitter or facebook or search engines, but need to get traffic on website. so if you know well how to work on twitter and facebook then you should work on both twitter and facebook to get traffic from there.

Hi,

you should work on twitter and facebook both to increase your website traffic. both social networking websites are good to increase website traffic. you can increase your website traffic more if you will work on both website.

Both of use for getting traffic, in both it up to you how you can get more and more like on facebook and more and more followers on twitter as well as how strong your post is? If your post having concrete words then definitely you can get more traffic from both.

I would love to see that comparison. especially search vs. direct traffic. I plan to test some new things on our Facebook page over the next month or two and I will let you (and everyone else) know how it goes.

banners
Back