The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which is better for traffic?

just a thought, some visitors like a page not just because of the info it gives and the design of the site but they are also attracted to what the site have(like freebies and other promo)... So this means a part of gaining traffic comes from the way you handle your site whether you play it with just plain informative contents or by full interaction coming from the visitors... :sweat: it's just my own opinion...

" highlander: Webmaster sites are about one thing - about ego - dick measuring, and little else"

We need to share our knowledge not only for others but for our sake also. Through continuing discussion only we learn what is the fault with my understandings and where I lag. Please don't take it personally.

" highlander: Webmaster sites are about one thing - about ego - dick measuring, and little else"

We need to share our knowledge not only for others but for our sake also. Through continuing discussion only we learn what is the fault with my understandings and where I lag. Please don't take it personally.

I wasnt taking things personally, more like pointing out that a lot of misinformation is on the web and isnt to be taken too seriously. And that following it will do more harm than good etc.

Highlander, there is little misunderstanding. The words i said were not for you but the guy above you (ca4nul). Just check his posts and you will understand. And you thought it was for you. I know you are a good person and heads up first to help everyone.

Highlander, there is little misunderstanding. The words i said were not for you but the guy above you (ca4nul). Just check his posts and you will understand. And you thought it was for you. I know you are a good person and heads up first to help everyone.

I did wonder. Dont worry about it - its fine.

anyways, back to promotion ideas.....

Before I got into this web thing, I spent time watching what others do, particularly the large businesses. One company was Yellow Pages, they offered a cool service at the right time and the right price - and everyone jumped on it, except now its different and the results for advertisers are bad for using YP now. Online is better as thats where everyone goes for information and that's what needs to be provided.

What Im saying is forget the fast cash, and give the service. Advert revenue isnt instantly made when someone visits a website (they wont buy right away), sales is a gradual thing, a secondary thought, action by the visitor. And who says buyers of adspace are searchers of info? There 2 completely different things and must be treated differently.

I did wonder. Dont worry about it - its fine.

anyways, back to promotion stuff.....

Before I got into this web thing, I spent time watching what others do, particularly the large businesses. One company was Yellow Pages, they offered a cool service at the right time and the right price - and everyone jumped on it, except now its different and the results for advertisers are bad for using YP now. Online is better as thats where everyone goes for information and that's what needs to be provided.

What Im saying is forget the fast cash, and give the service. Advert revenue isnt instantly made when someone visits a website (they wont buy right away), sales is a gradual thing, a secondary thought, action by the visitor. And who says buyers of adspace are searchers of info? There 2 completely different things and must be treated differently.

Hi, i am reading your posts since i joined this forum, your writing style just encourages me. Can you please PM me your website or blog url? Just want to read more.

Thanks.

Hi, i am reading your posts since i joined this forum, your writing style just encourages me. Can you please PM me your website or blog url? Just want to read more.

Thanks.

The only blog I own is for my website visitors, its not a blog where people can just add general stuff. Sorry but I dont release my url to webmasters on forums.

Sorry, webmaster is a popular, overused word on forums. It means: a person who is responsible for a server on the internet.

A server is just a computer, and if you have your own, and access it to manage a blog then you are a webmaster.

Last edited:
In my opinion all are good and every process is having it's own and unique identity and usage...I think Social bookmarking is the very effective way to generate and lead the traffic for you....Thanks for sharing...

Well, just remember that give proper time to every task and keep the record of each submission and comments you give. It will help you a lot.

Bookmarking and blogging are the best...while comparing between these two blogging affect long, bookmarking affects instant not so deep. Do use both on regular basis.

guys what it the most effective in creating a traffic?
Social Bookmarking?
Classified Ads?
Directory?
or Bloggings?
thanks....

If you need a quality traffic, I would choose creating a relevant blog and updating them with interesting and unique content. Then start promoting it through social bookmarking or networking submission...

Out of the ones that you have mentioned the best would be

Social Bookmarking for short term traffic.

But to answer your question better, you always need a combination of these not just any 1.

guys what it the most effective in creating a traffic?

Social Bookmarking?

Classified Ads?

Directory?

or Bloggings?

thanks....

joining in a popular social networking sites will increase the traffic of your site..... at the same time you can put direct links from your site :D

The tactics which you’ve specified have got their importance. But, social bookmarking and blogs would drive instant traffic and articles and directories would delay in traffic.

MI
Back