The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

which is better for traffic?

I would go with social bookmarking which would drive instant traffic to the website. As Robdale stated you need to continue that. If I were asked to go beyond the list to state the traffic driven tactics, I prefer forums, viral marketing which were said to be the most effective way to drive traffic to the site.

The tactics which you’ve specified have got their importance. But, social bookmarking and blogs would drive instant traffic and articles and directories would delay in traffic.

Agree with, social bookmarking and blogs, but just submitting you site or blog posts to bookmarking sites won't get you the expected results. You need to find some way to get your submitted pages viewed by the users. Also, as said by someone "Blogs are the key to a successful business". As blogs are frequently updated, this is reason why blogs have frequent visits by bots. If your blog is regularly updated with fresh and unique content you will get the results you have never expected.

Blogs & Social Networks give the highest part of traffic for a site?, is it?...
Oh! and forums too...
Yes, that very true. Social network sites like facebook, myspace and the very rapidly growing site Twitter could boost your website traffic very effectively. As i have seen the twitter results with my eyes, it has really surprised me. If these sites are used properly, it can bring you extreme traffic to your site.
And, of course, forums are highly effective and used to gain quality backlinks and to optimize the keywords or key phrases. Also, i doesn't matter if the blogs or forums are nofollow, driving traffic should be your main concern.

Yes, that very true. Social network sites like facebook, myspace and the very rapidly growing site Twitter could boost your website traffic very effectively. As i have seen the twitter results with my eyes, it has really surprised me. If these sites are used properly, it can bring you extreme traffic to your site.
And, of course, forums are highly effective and used to gain quality backlinks and to optimize the keywords or key phrases. Also, i doesn't matter if the blogs or forums are nofollow, driving traffic should be your main concern.
Nice said Robdale, I think Twitter would be one of the best traffic gatherer for a site or blog because it really give a boost of traffic.
Among them, I advice Social Book Marking and Blogging. They will get you faster traffic compared to others you listed.
You're also right, bookmarks gives you faster traffic especially those popular social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit and more...

Nice said Robdale, I think Twitter would be one of the best traffic gatherer for a site or blog because it really give a boost of traffic.

You're also right, bookmarks gives you faster traffic especially those popular social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit and more...
I think not only the twitter but also LinkedIn is one of the greatest site that can help to boost your business across the internet. Twitter is growing twice fast as compare to facebook and myspace. But linkedin is purely for professionals and gives visibility to your business.

banners
Back