The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is better - Chitika or AdSense?

Adsence is the bestiest money making account, but you need to know the trick or else you will get less profits sometimes very less. As trust is the great factor in any business, so believing Google Adsence is best.

I am starting with a new blog, monetisation through blog is the primary objective, so I guess I should stick to Google AdSense.
If anyone could suggest how to get started with blog (in-depth) that would be a great help.

I guess Adsense is good if you are looking for the PPC campaign and General Advertisement on internet. But if I have to choose I'll never chose any of them instead I'll do advertisement through Facebook's Adchoice. Because Facebook is good source of Quality Traffic. But if I've to choose the add on no doubt I'll choose Adsence.

Google is practically always a top choose. They even have tutorials to tell you more about their features

I have both Chitika and Google AdSense accounts for quite some time. The latter tends to be my primary account for revenue-generating activities. However that was my research a few years ago.

Today, I am unsure if Google AdSense remains the preferred choice in terms of revenue-share, conversion rate, etc.

Any thoughts?

If I were to choose between the 2 then I would go for Adsense simply because of the fact that I've tried other similar methods in the past and Adsense always managed to keep me satisfied. But if were to be given more options, then I go for other advertising methods then I would utilize other means of making money like an offerwall perhaps because I was able to make more than what I've earned while using adsense...:)

Hope this helps!:)

Google Adsense is better. I had used Chitika on a website that have daily at least 2500 unique visits but got nothing. However using Adsense, I am getting 275 USD of average revenue.

banners
Back