The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is best tool for analytical in seo?

Davidden119

affiliate
I want to buy analytical tool for SEO but I am confused which should I choose. In market there are several tools but all are paid and their advanced features are paid. So I am confused to take right tool for SEO. Please help me out

I want to buy analytical tool for SEO but I am confused which should I choose. In market there are several tools but all are paid and their advanced features are paid. So I am confused to take right tool for SEO. Please help me out
If you want to analyze and just "analyze" the keywords then go for SEMRUSH because that's one tool that would never disappoint you. While on the contrary if you wish to see the result after the "analysis" and implementation of that analysis, you surely need Google Analytics.
SEMRUSH is paid, Google Analytics is not. Its FREE!
So no harm in going with both.
In my opinion you'll need both to see where you stand in comparison to your competition and help you improve.

Hi dude, why don't you go for Google Analytic?

banners
Back