The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Hosting I should Choose?

TravelingAffiliate

Hey!

I want to build few Landing Pages - or at least start with one.
I want to use WordPress buy a template and start with promoting with Facebook ads

So I will be happy to get help with few things I'm wondering about:

1) Which hosting I should choose?
I know that HostGator are pretty good, and I'm thinking also about FastComet.

2) How should I build a landing page? Should I buy a template? or to use some services that offer that option like Instapage?!

Thanks!

I've never heard of FastComet, will have to look them up. Something to keep in mind is loading speed. If you're going to drive a lot of traffic, you'll probably want a VPS.

Re landing pages, you can do whatever you have the time and skillset to do, there are so many options:
  • code your own lander
  • buy a template
  • use a hosted service like Instapage, Unbounce, LeadPages
  • self-hosted pages using an online template/editor site (i.e. PureLander ;) but you can do a Google search to find more)
  • wysiwyg software like Kompozer (self-hosted pages)
  • use a WordPress plugin
  • use the landing page feature in your autoresponder (assuming it's an option)
  • hire someone to build it custom for you
  • combine tracking and landing page, i.e. AdsBridge

I've never heard of FastComet, will have to look them up. Something to keep in mind is loading speed. If you're going to drive a lot of traffic, you'll probably want a VPS.

Re landing pages, you can do whatever you have the time and skillset to do, there are so many options:
  • code your own lander
  • buy a template
  • use a hosted service like Instapage, Unbounce, LeadPages
  • self-hosted pages using an online template/editor site (i.e. PureLander ;) but you can do a Google search to find more)
  • wysiwyg software like Kompozer (self-hosted pages)
  • use a WordPress plugin
  • use the landing page feature in your autoresponder (assuming it's an option)
  • hire someone to build it custom for you
  • combine tracking and landing page, i.e. AdsBridge

Wow!
Thanks that's pretty much sums up the landing page conflict.

I will probably will do the host on something like host gator and just buy a template at teamforest . Or I will do it at once with Instapage as you suggest.

I don't want to do any mistake so I will do some more research and checks before starting.

I don't want to do any mistake so I will do some more research and checks before starting.

They're not mistakes, they are learning opportunities. You WILL make mistakes along the way, all part of the learning curve. And any time you need help, just let us know. :)

Hey!

I want to build few Landing Pages - or at least start with one.
I want to use WordPress buy a template and start with promoting with Facebook ads

So I will be happy to get help with few things I'm wondering about:

1) Which hosting I should choose?
I know that HostGator are pretty good, and I'm thinking also about FastComet.

2) How should I build a landing page? Should I buy a template? or to use some services that offer that option like Instapage?!

Thanks!

Unisecure is a good hosting provider. It also sells domain names for businesses. It is good for long term relationships. Good for professionals. I would personally recommend you to buy cloud web hosting server services as this gives better results for working professionals.

Cloud hosting is widely seen as a better option to shared hosting because of its ability to handle large amounts of traffic, its improved security protection, and its reliability. However, these extras do come at a cost, and most cloud hosting options are more expensive than shared hosting plans.

MI
Back