The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which Email Submit Cpa offer(For tier4 countries) should I promote on Microworkers

Shubh Saudagar

affiliate
Please help me to find out really converting Email Submit CPA offer which works in tier 4 countries such as India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Because I have invested 10$ in microworkers account and I tested some indian email and pin submit offers on whatsapp traffic that are not converting that's why I am tense. to promote that offer. I want Successful affiliate marketers help, because I am indian Student, and 10 $ is not a small amount for me to lose. OR Give me Any IDEA to multipy or earn some profit on microworkers.

I Believe There's Winners And Losers, And Nothing Else Besides

I agree, if you set out to do something, success is defined by achieving your objective (or not)
This is why people who do not set out to do anything cannot be called losers or winners
Only someone who once had ambition can be called a loser, and only someone who succeeded in their ambition can be called a winner
If somebody wants to live in a trailer and smoke pot all day I don't consider them a loser, if that's what they want to do
My financial target this year is to earn $100k commission, but my success or failure milestone is getting to December 31 having paid ALL my bills from affiliate marketing commission
How's that for staying on topic? :p

w
I agree, if you set out to do something, success is defined by achieving your objective (or not)
This is why people who do not set out to do anything cannot be called losers or winners
Only someone who once had ambition can be called a loser, and only someone who succeeded in their ambition can be called a winner
If somebody wants to live in a trailer and smoke pot all day I don't consider them a loser, if that's what they want to do
My financial target this year is to earn $100k commission, but my success or failure milestone is getting to December 31 having paid ALL my bills from affiliate marketing commission
How's that for staying on topic? :p
Hey, Brother are u here to help me? if yes then please read my thread, I haven't made any commission yet so I couldn't get maxbounty's account , so Where can I find genuine offers and wonderful strategy to promote them without any fear.

MI
Back